sailing school

sailing school
skiffs

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pour les Filles - Hommes Français / For the Girls - French Men

No doubt, there is something quite distinctively unique about French Men. 

Having spent the last few months making my own quietly personal records of these distinguishing characteristics, I feel it is time to share my photographic observations with my female readers, who (probably) will find these images more interesting than their male counterparts. 

I have no judgement to pass, just one brief comment.  

They don't make them like this in Australia.

P.S. I shall be permanently re-locating to France later this year...........

P.P.S. To redress the balance, Folie Monsieur proposes a French Women post in the near future. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment